1. Eligibility: 1.1 This competition is open to residents of the Channel Islands aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Granite Goat and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
1.2 By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Competition Period: 2.1 The competition will run from 1st September 2023 to 30th September 2023.
3. How to Enter: 3.1 To enter the competition, participants must:
- Like Granite Goat Facebook Page
- Share the competition post on their own Facebook timeline.
3.2 Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. Prize Details: 4.1 One random winner will be chosen from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period.
4.2 The winner will have the option to choose one of the following prizes:
- A Moka Pot, 1 bag of locally roasted Granite Goat coffee, and a mug.
- A 13oz/18oz Forlife ‘Stump’ Teapot, 1 bag of delicious Suki retail loose leaf tea, and a mug.
4.3 There is no cash alternative to the prize, and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
4.4 The prize is subject to availability. If, for any reason, the prize is not available, Granite Goat reserves the right to substitute it with a prize of equal or greater value.
5. Winner Selection: 5.1 The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period.
5.2 The winner will be notified via Facebook direct message within 7 days of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Granite Goat reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5.3 The winner will need to visit the Granite Goat Gift Shop in Sausmarez Manor to collect their prize. We do not offer postage of the prize.
6. Publicity: 6.1 By entering the competition, participants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material as well as on Granite Goat’s social media channels.
7. Data Protection: 7.1 Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8. General: 8.1 Granite Goat reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
8.2 Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Granite Goat.
8.3 Granite Goat is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8.4 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Guernsey law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Guernsey.
By entering this competition, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.